1. Where did you meet your husband? I actually met him while he was serving his Mission in Georgia.
2.How long did you date? Ummm, we started dating right after his Mission and got engaged a month later---but we were engaged for a good 7 Months!
3.How long have you been married? 8 and a half months!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Puts up with me! :)
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His bigg greeeen eyes, and the fact that he always makes me laugh.
6. What is his best quality? His patience. His spirituality. The way he treats me. The list could go on.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? He calls me Babe or Honey.
8. What is his favorite food? Anything Mexcian. I will go with Chilitos enchiladas.
9. What is his favorite sport? Tennis is definitely his favorite.
10.When and where was your first kiss? Umm, September 26th, 2007---at his house. It was the moment!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love playing tennis together, and watching either Lost, 24, Grey's or Private Practice together. Yes, we watches those girly shows with me! :)
12. Do you have children? No, not quite yet!
13. How old is he? 22, he will be 23 in a few weeks.
14. Who said I love you first? He did.
15. His favorite music? Anything, and everything. He loves rap. But he loves Alternative rock too.
16. What do you admire most about him? The knowledge he has of the gospel. I would have never guessed he was a convert!
17. What is his favorite color? BYU Blue...as he calls it. lol
18. Will he read this? Yeah, I am sure he will.