So, I'm almost a week late, but who could forget about Thanksgiving? We had a great, relaxing Thanksgiving. We spent it yet again, in Arizona. Yeah, it definitely was not quite as cold as here in Utah but definitely not as warm as I had anticipated. It was still enjoyable though. We spent lots of time with the Family and enjoyed much relaxation, cute pups and kitty's and shopping that didn't get very far. Oh and food...lots and lots of food.
We also got to once again attend the temple lights at the Mesa Temple. Every year for the past 3 years we have had the opportunity to attend the turning on of the lights and we enjoy it more and more each year. Here are a few pictures from the showing of the lights in the past 3 years, and this year we got to see Max Hall be the special one who flipped the switch!
I just wanted to post some of the many things I am thankful for this year.
- That my Mom is still alive and enduring her (hopeful) last treatment of Chemo and healing.
- That my Dad has been re-baptized and become my prime example of who I would like to be more like.
- My Amazing husband and all the hard work he puts into our family.
- The Gospel and all the blessings it brings into my life.
- My warm, cozy apartment.
- My Arizonian family and all the support and love they show me.
- That my Dad is still alive and feeling more positive about a transplant.
- That I get to spend Christmas with my Dad.
- That I get to be in Georgia for two weeks.
- That I have a job.. (even though I dislike it...alot)
- My friends that have been there through thick and thin, and no matter what. *You know who you are*
- My brothers and sisters who always find a way to make me laugh.
- That we made it back home safely.
I could go on, but couldn't we all? Those are just some of the things I am currently and especially thankful for this year.