Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Update!


I know I'm a little late, but better late than never, right!? This years Halloween was very fun! We had a very eventful weekend and enjoyed ever minute of it! Firstly, weekends are just naturally the best because I don't have to deal with work, and that in general makes me a VERY happy person.

Friday before Halloween we attended a Halloween party hosted by Katie and Derek. And my oh, my was that a fun party! We attended an awesome haunted corn maze which was incredibly fun! I have not been to a haunted corn maze since I was a kid! I forgot how much fun those are! After that, we went back to their place to make carmel apples and watch a movie! It was definitely a great night and we enjoyed it thoroughly and made lots of new friends which is always so fun!:) Good job, Katie and Derek for hosting an oh so fun party!


The rest of the weekend we hung out some more and played games and watched more movies! I got absolutely zero school work done and I was 100% ok with being slammed with stuff the following week. Which, i definitely was slammed with! But having a fun, relaxed weekend made is so worth it!

Schooooool the following week was as I knew it would be, crazy busy! I had so many things due all at once and I absolutely hate that! But at least when I got it all doen I got the entire next weekend to enjoy myself which I so did!:) But now, I will be even more busy from now up until next thursday. Slammed with projects, projects, and well...more projects! The joy of being an ELED major! Then, next Friday we are taking a trip down to Arizona and I honestly can not wait! Yes, I will work 3 out of the 7 days we will be there, but I will just have to get over that one!


No comments: