Monday, September 22, 2008

BYU Football!




So, basically--BYU Football is AMAZING. I absolutely love love love going to all of the football games. It is always sooo much fun! It's funny to realize just how much I have become a fan of BYU Football. HOWEVER, Georgia will still and always will be my #1 Football team--BUT THEN BYU! I am telling you, every single game I attend, BYU shuts out the other team. I can honestly tell you that I have never been to a BYU game that we have lost. NEVER. Yea, I haven't been to every game of the season in the past...but every single game I have been to thus far, it has been a shut out game. Pretty amazing, I must say. Last weekend we went to the BYU - UCLA game, and it was ridiculously AMAZING. Fumble, after fumble. It was incredible!! I loved every minute of it! 59-0!!! It really does not get much better than that! THEN, this weekend we play Wyoming. 44-0!!! ANOTHER amazing game!!! And now BYU is 11 in the rankings... Pretty freakin amazing. However, Georgia is still number 3 in the Nation--so BYU doesn't really compare...but hey!! BYU isn't too far behind. I just seriously looove going to all those BYU games and I am very much looking forward to the rest of the season! AHH! The joy of football season!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

hmmmm....things have changed a bit since this post....hahahaha!