Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Everybody's doing it...

Hey ya'll! SO, I have recently noticed that blog spot seems to be the new thing! Well, at least for couples that have just recently been married; so we thought we would try it out just like everybody else! Then we can find out what this is all about...

Where do I even begin?? Well here is a little bit about the new Brandons'! I am Jessi, 21 years old, from Lawrenceville, Georgia. Dustin who is 22, and will be 23 in March is from Las Cruces, New Mexico. Yes, very different places in which we both grew up in, but somehow we managed to find each other! We just got married on May 10th of this year in the San Diego, California temple. The wedding was beautiful and there could not have been a better day for it. We spent the reception in La Jolla Cove and enjoyed all the time we spent with our families. It was so good for all of us to be together again! We went on a Carnival Cruise to Mexico. We stopped in Cabo San Lucas and the Ensenada. The whole week was perfect and we are already wanting to go on another cruise! I love him so very much and am so blessed to call him my Husband!







Honeymoooon!
The Elation!


Amazing Cabo!

Interesting Ensenada!

La Bufadora!

La Jolla Shores, California!



Dustin and I have spent the remainder of the month in Sacramento, California for his job. He was working for Bell Pest Control, but unfortunately it didn't work out for us, so we are soon moving to Mesa, Arizona to spend the remainder of the Summer before we have to head back to Provo in September.

Downtown Sac!

Me and Becca...the only friend I had in Sacramento! ha

California, State Capitol!


Dustin is attending BYU and so we will be stuck in Utah for the next few years of our lives. Not so bad, I am finally getting used to the idea of Utah. :) He is majoring in computer science for the time being and are both hoping it will stay that way. I will hopefully be attending real estate school in Utah with my sister in-law come this fall. I don't exactly know how that will turn out but I thought I might as well give it a shot.

We are both very excited to get settled in somewhere more permanent and enjoy every moment we spend together. We are having so much fun being married and starting our lives together! Though, nothing is ever easy...it sure is worth it!

1 comment:

Andrea Marie said...

Awesome blog! It's such a fun adventure to move around when your first married but it sure is nice to get settled in one place! Good luck with your new married life! Always say your prayers as a couple! :)