Friday, June 20, 2008

When it rains, it poors

They really do mean it when they say "when it rains, it poors"! But hey, it can only get better from here right?? Yeah, well I hope so! We have done nothing but job hunt all week long and still nothing. I do not know what the deal is with our luck...this has never happened before! I have never gone a week without getting a job. In fact, this is the first time I have not had a job since before I got my first job at Cracker Barrel. We are slowly running out of options. All we can really do is keep our positive attitudes and keep trying to get something, anything. I blame ourselves for deciding to take that pest control job. If we had just decided to come back to Utah after the wedding we would both be at our normal jobs..working full time and everything would be just dandy! Well, I guess you live and you learn. We lived, and now we are definitely learning. Note to self: Don't trust the too good to be true kind of jobs. Chances are they are too good to be true. Unless, you are just a really good salesman, then it's another story.

Well, as a wise woman once said...If you don't have a plan B...you don't have a plan. I guess it's a good thing we are thinkin about a plan B. Along with counting down the days until September so we can just be back in Provo and to the normal lives we live...sick of all the state hopping around. I will be so ready to get in one place and stay there!!

And might I add, it has been a minimum of 110-115 degrees out here all week! I don't know how I am going to live with this heat the rest of the Summer!! Everyday by the end of the day...I am completely dehydrated!! It is sooo hot! Oh, how I miss the humidity...as crazy as that sounds..!

How about some rain??

No comments: